Experience & Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales & service experience
• Extensive knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures
• Excellent communication & sales skills
• Excellent understanding of financial products and services
Specific Job Functions:
• Provides a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts
• Responsible to provide comprehensive electronic banking support to customers
• Proactively prospects for new business & participates in sales of bank products
• Advises customers on a variety of additional product offering including business services and commercial lending services
• Trouble shoots customer problems and complaints; counsels customers with special needs or requests
• Coordinates remote check deposit program
• Participates in activities for generating new business such as special events
• Participates in sales, service and product training meetings. Attends seminars regarding business banking industry activities
• Provide comprehensive commercial services support to customers as well as branches, support branch training activities, actively involved in CBB training and regular meetings
• Completes required annual Compliance training
• Bank Secrecy Act responsibilities include adhering to the Customer Identification Program (CIP) Policy and reporting suspicious activity to the BSA Officer
• Makes Calls on existing commercial relationships
• Follows up on referrals provided by existing customers or bank personnel
• Manages Commercial Services report
• Manages MSB annual site visits
• Manages cash intensive business through site visits and pricing analysis
• Reviews daily OD & open/closed reports
• Assist in loan closings with retail products & services
• Develops business leads to identify avenue for referral sources
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and therefore, required.
We want our Bank to be diverse, where employees and customers feel comfortable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply for this position, or to explore other career opportunities at MutualOne Bank.